1) Hold your phone and get as close as you can to your teeth while still showing your whole mouth.
2) Use two spoons (or your fingers) to assist in retracting your cheeks. The more detail we have, the better!
Take the 5 photos as seen below with the flash turned on. Also, take the 3 photos listed:
- Selfie of your Face (Smiling)
- Selfie of your Face (not Smiling)
- Selfie of your Face (from a side view Profile)
3) Dr. Lim and Staff will get back to you within 2 business days with a treatment plan and estimate for an outstanding orthodontic investment.
Center view of your Teeth
Right view of your Teeth
Left view of your Teeth
Upper arch view of your Teeth
Lower arch view of your Teeth
Selfie of your Face (Smiling)
Selfie of your Face (not Smiling)
Selfie of your Face (from a side view Profile)
Virtual Exam Terms and Conditions
- The virtual exam is not always an exact diagnosis. In some cases additional records or appointments may be required
- HIPAA stands for the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act.
- HIPAA was passed by the U.S. government in 1996 in order to establish privacy and security protections for health information.
- The guidelines state that if a patient has been made aware of the risks of unencrypted email, and that same patient provides consent to receive health information via email, then a health entity may send that patient personal medical information via unencrypted email. For more information visit https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2013-01-25/pdf/2013-01073.pdf.
- By sending a request for virtual consultation with email you are accepting the terms and conditions of utilizing non-encrypted email to communicate health information.